This is a time lapse video about how to draw a landscape in pastel with trees and reflection of trees on lake water. This is easy and step by step drawing to show how to achieve this beautiful landscape. I have listed various colors (PRISMACOLOR pastel) used here below for each part of the drawing.
- Sky: Ultramarine Blue, Light Blue, White, Iron Blue
- Ground: Deep Cadmium Yellow, Sap Green, Hookers Green, Olive Green
- Back trees at distance: Ultramarine Blue, Sap Green, Olive Green
- Small pine trees: Sap Green, Hookers Green, Sepia, Iron Blue
- Big trees: Sap Green, Hookers Green, Olive Green, Iron Blue, Lemon Yellow, Black, White
- Lake water: Ultramarine Blue, Iron Blue, Light Blue
- Grass: White, Deep Cadmium Yellow, Salmon Pink
Use these colors and follow my steps on the video, and you should be able to create this beautiful landscape.
Please watch the video for more detail instruction. Let me know if you like it. Thank you for watching.
Filed in: Pastel Drawing